🚨Rules For Trains - ‼️PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY‼️🚨
1. We use same chat for all trains bc we run same time each week and many are frequent riders.
2. Please follow each other. That IS the point of a follow train is to make new friends. If someone follows you, follow them back.
3. We are here for the friendships, NOT NUMBERS. Please don’t follow to unfollow, you will be banned if it’s brought to my attention.
4. Signups close at Noon EST day before actual train event. I post alerts about closing. If you posted a signup post, please archive or turn off comments at this time.
5. Handle checks are done right after close of signups. I do allow time for you to check and if missing get added. You have until 5pm EST to check. Let me know if handle is wrong or missing before this time.
6. Final caption is posted between 5-8pm EST day before actual train event. Please wait to schedule for final caption with corrections and missing handles. I will do a 🚨〰️🚂FINAL🚂〰️🚨 caption post, you may schedule then.
7. Reminders are posted in chat starting 2 hours before event to alert you of posting time up to 5 minutes before event.
8. You are expected to post on time, on the day of the Train Event. If you have any issues about posting times, scheduling, jail, technology, ig not working, failed schedules or personal issues preventing you from posting/engaging, please just reach out to an admin.
👆 are all me, Brandi or BK
9. You may leave chat after a train, but if you plan on riding again, please stay and just mute chat until you’re riding. If you leave chat during a train event and you signed up, you will be removed and banned from future trains.
10. I’m easy, communication is key. Just msg me
11. I also post alert when train event is over and I will make a post on smut_trains for the following week for you to comment if riding. Then will post signups info for the next train in our channel.
12. Posting Signups are not mandatory, but you may post signups and drop handles of those to be added here in chat.